Bite Communications Pty Ltd – Trade Promotion Terms & Conditions
Schedule to Terms of Entry
|Australian Onions Nutrition Survey (Promotion)
|The promoter is Bite Communications Pty Ltd. (ABN 39 142 971 426) trading as: Bite Communications of Suite 7, Level 1, 22 Darley Road Manly 2095 (Promoter) with assistance of Horticulture Innovation Australia Limited (ACN 602 100 149) of Level 7/141 Walker St, North Sydney NSW 2060.
|The Promotion starts at 9am AEDT on 1 February 2024 and closes at 9am AEDT on 29 February 2024 (Promotional Period).
|Entry is open to residents of Australia who are 18 years and over (Entrants).
To enter, entrants must complete the Australian Onions Nutrition Survey during the promotional period:
(i) Entrants must supply their name and email address to enter the Promotion
(ii) The Promoter will conduct a draw from all entries to determine the winners.
|Maximum entries permitted
|One (1) entry per person.
|The draw will take place at Bite Communications, Suite 7, Level 1, 22 Darley Road Manly 2095 on 7 March 2024, 12pm AEDT. The draw is electronic, and the winners will be selected at random. The first five (5) valid entries drawn will be deemed prize winners and will be awarded one of the five (5) prizes. If an entrant is drawn and is not deemed valid, for whatever reason, the next valid entrant drawn will be awarded the prize.
|The first five (5) valid entries randomly drawn from all entries will each receive one (1) $100 EFTPOS gift voucher each.
|Value of Prize Pool
|The total prize pool value is $500 (including GST).
|Conditions of prize
|The prizes, or any part of the prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
|Prize Winner Notification
|The five (5) prize winners will be notified by either email by 5pm AEDT on 8 March 2024.
|Prize Claim Date
|All prizes must be claimed within 10 days of the relevant draw. If the prize is not claimed by this date (17 March 2024, 12pm AEDT) the prize will be forfeited by that prize winner. The Promoter will then determine an alternative winner, or deem that the forfeited prize will not be awarded.
|Unclaimed Prize Re-Draw
|If required, when a prize is forfeited, the Promoter may choose to conduct a further draw 30 days after the initial draw to determine second chance prize winners. The re-draw will take place at Bite Communications, Suite 7, Level 1, 22 Darley Road Manly 2095 on 8 April 2024, 12pm AEST. The draw is electronic, and the winners will be selected at random.
Terms of Entry
- By participating in this Promotion, entrants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between the Schedule of Entry and the Terms of Entry, the Schedule to Terms of Entry prevails.
- Employees and officers (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Entries must be received during the Promotional Period. Any entry that occurs outside this period is invalid.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the prize will be sent to the winner’s business email address, which will be confirmed by the winner through email, within 7 days of being notified of the win. The prize will be sent within 21 days of receiving the winner’s email address or postal address.
- This is a game of chance. Skills play no party in determining the winner.
- Once a prize has left the Promoter’s/supplier’s premises, the Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with the Promotion will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, loss or damage to, or caused by that prize.
- In the event for any reason a winner does not take the prize when specified by the Promoter, then the winner will forfeit the prize and cash will not be supplied in lieu of the prize. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize for a prize of equal or higher value and/or specifications, as determined by the Promoter.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Promotion website or submitting the entry is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter their details and claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted by that Entrant invalid.
- The Winner has rights under the Australian Consumer Law (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010) which cannot be restricted or modified by the promoter.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any correspondence that is late, lost, altered, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (including but not limited to entrant error or omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption or communications failure); and
- any tax liability incurred by an entrant.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter (including but not limited to by reason of computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures) the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to terminate, modify, cancel or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, as appropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including the claimants’ identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter believes has submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or has tampered with the entry and/or claim process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion. If an entry cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the entry will be invalid.
- All decisions of the Promoter are at their complete discretions and are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- In accordance with the Privacy Act (1988) (Cth), the Promoter notifies entrants that entry to the Competition involves the collection of personal information. Entry in the Promotion is conditional on providing this personal information. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to third parties associated with the promotion, including but not limited to its service providers, gift suppliers and regulatory authorities.
- By entering this competition, you consent to your email address being included as part of Horticulture Innovation Australia’s research program – VN20002 Onion Nutrition Education Program for Health Professionals and The Food Service Industry, for which Bite Communications is the delivery partner.
Address: Level 7, 141 Walker Street, North Sydney NSW 2060
Telephone: 61 2 8295 2300
This website is funded through the Hort Innovation Onion Fund, using the Onion marketing levy. Hort Innovation is the grower-owned, not-for-profit research and development corporation for Australian horticulture. Marketing enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org Editorial media enquiries email: email@example.com
© 2023 by Hort Innovation Australia